Wig Exterior Wall Light
- Colour Options: Back Or White
- Exterior Surface mounted up/down LED wall lights
- Input voltage: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz
- Driver output voltage: 18~42V
- Driver input current: 0.053A
- Driver output current: 300mA
- Inrush current: 1.2A
- Housing: powder coated aluminium
- Bracket: PC
- LED chip: 2pcs 5050
- Power factor: >0.5
- 2 stickers included, which allow narrowing of beam angle at both or either end
- Beam angle: without sticker is 69.9°C and with the sticker is 32.7°C
- Ambient Temp: -20 to 50°C
- Suitable for 2-way switching
- Suitable for use with PIR or Microwave sensors
- IP rating: IP65
- Colour Temperature: 3000K Warm White
- Non Dimmable
- 370 Lumens
3 year replacement warranty
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will need to send an email to email@example.com within 7 days after you received the items.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. It also cannot be installed. If the item is installed unfortunately a refund will be refused unless the item is faulty. To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free shipping on orders over $500.
Flat rate of $25 for orders under $500.
How can I track my order? When your order is dispatched (within 2-3 business days), we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track your order from there. Will my purchase arrive safely? Items are individually wrapped, boxed and protected to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition. If there are any damages please make contact with us to arrange a replacement. Does someone need to be home to receive goods? No, if there is no one home then our courier will leave a notice at your address and responsibility will be for the purchaser to arrange collection or re-delivery of the product. To avoid this, we suggest you provide 'authority to leave' or have it sent to a business address - please make a note on checkout.