Three Colour Temps.
This downlight is a gem, no need to worry about what colour temperature you need as this has 3 Colour Temperatures in one fitting. It has a switch on it to change between warm white, day light or cool white. Just work out out how many you need for the house and decide the colour temperature when installing. It's that easy!
- Choose from 90 mm, 95 mm, 110 mm, 125 mm, 170 mm and 210 mm cutouts with wattage to suit size.
- Gimble option
- 3 year COMMERCIAL & 5 year DOMESTIC replacement warranty
- Input voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Life time: 30,000hrs
- Power factor: 0.9
- Flex & plug included
- Die cast aluminium alloy
- Dimmable LED driver included
- Dimmable with most trailing edge dimmers
- Changeable colour temperatures
- Back switch for easy installation
- Suitable for 3 wire sensor (Motion/Microwave)
- Suitable for 2 way-switching
- Ambient temp: -20 to 40°C
- IP44 rated
- CLA Trailing Edge – VELA, LYNX
- Diginet Ledsmart – MMDM/PB, MMDM/RT
- Clipsal Universal – 32ELEDM, 32E450UDM
- HPM Trailing Edge – CAT400T
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after you received the items.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. It also cannot be installed. If the item is installed unfortunately a refund will be refused unless the item is faulty. To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase emailed to email@example.com.
Free shipping on orders over $500.
Flat rate of $25 for orders under $500.
How can I track my order? When your order is dispatched (within 2-3 business days), we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track your order from there. Will my purchase arrive safely? Items are individually wrapped, boxed and protected to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition. If there are any damages please make contact with us to arrange a replacement. Does someone need to be home to receive goods? No, if there is no one home then our courier will leave a notice at your address and responsibility will be for the purchaser to arrange collection or re-delivery of the product. To avoid this, we suggest you provide 'authority to leave' or have it sent to a business address - please make a note on checkout.