The MARTOYSTER LED Smart White Round Dimmable Tri-CCT Oyster Light can be voice controlled by Google or Alexa to change colour or turn of/on and doesn't need a hub.
- Input voltage range: 220-240V 50Hz
- Inbuilt constant current LED driver included
- Housing: powder coated iron
- Mounting plate: iron
- Heatsink: iron & aluminium
- Diffuser: PMMA
- LED chips: SMD2835
- CRI: ≥80
- Power factor: ≥0.9
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40°C
- App: control all functions via Tuya app on smart devices
- Manual: on/off control via normal wall switch
- Dimmable only via app or voice control through Amazon Alexa, Google Home and other compatible voice activated control devices (Not compatible with wall switch dimmer)
- Setup requires WiFi with Internet connection
- Suitable for 2-way switching
- Not suitable for use with sensor
- Double insulated
- Base: Ø300mm
3 year replacement warranty
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will need to send an email to email@example.com within 7 days after you received the items.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. It also cannot be installed. If the item is installed unfortunately a refund will be refused unless the item is faulty. To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free shipping on orders over $500.
Flat rate of $25 for orders under $500.
How can I track my order? When your order is dispatched (within 2-3 business days), we usually send you an email confirmation with tracking information. In some cases, your email confirmation may not include specific tracking information. In such cases, you can request for tracking information via email or login to your account and track your order from there. Will my purchase arrive safely? Items are individually wrapped, boxed and protected to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition. If there are any damages please make contact with us to arrange a replacement. Does someone need to be home to receive goods? No, if there is no one home then our courier will leave a notice at your address and responsibility will be for the purchaser to arrange collection or re-delivery of the product. To avoid this, we suggest you provide 'authority to leave' or have it sent to a business address - please make a note on checkout.